Friday, December 5, 2008

1ST POST!!

Hi...My name is jingyuan.....Hello.....This is my first blog post...And let me introduce myself......




And again ,i'm Jingyuan i am 17++ today(tmd still cannot buy pass somethings from 711),my life never fail to suck!!damnit.....Alot of things came and went but i'm still the same...it doesn't change....I JUST CANN'T GET THINGS THAT I WAN....ahhh enough of nonsense....lets get down to the real point....


You may have noticed that my the link for this blog....chickencanflyhighinthesky.blogspot.com...(Its true man....one day.....they confirm can fly 1...wait only...is can 1...)maybe because their feets are too small or thin to lift them up...


I used to hate blogs....I mean what is it for sia...like if u want to write about something then go do it in some secret diaries....IT ISN'T SUPPOSE FOR PPL TO SEE....But look what am i doing now...damn.....


Alright....i have nothing much more to write abt alr...except to keep ranting on how much my life suck and alll...So....Goood night people....Imma go slp alr....Take Care and HAVE A NICE LIFE!...muacks







No comments: